Saturday 26 February 2011

How to Get Supermarket to Accept Your Printed Online Coupon

I never printed an internet coupon for a supermarket before, but I did try one time after seeing advertisement on TV about CouponSuzy.com. I printed the coupon and bring them to nearest supermarket but the girl at the cashier said that they don't accept the coupon.

So I went back home and checked CouponSuzy.com again. After a while I just realized the coupon that I printed was for another supermarket. So I searched another coupon that my nearby supermarket accept by entering my ZIP code and printed it out. The next time I went to do my grocery I was pleased that the supermarket accepted the coupon. From the coupon, I saved $10, which is not much, but it felt good to ave some grocery money.

No comments:

Post a Comment